What Did I Buy?

dulleta

STT Investor
STT Investor
Make a request for a refund Now. I've heard that there are people requested a long time ago and it's still not processed.

junejunju

You will not get your refund unless you are a US investor. I tried to get my refund but this is the response I get from Staramba.

"
Support Agent (Staramba SE)
Jul 19, 10:23 AM CEST
Hello Godofredo,

As we have already informed you, every token buyer had the opportunity to revoke his purchase within a period of 14 days without giving reasons. However, your purchase of a token was almost a year ago.

According to our whitepaper there may be deviations in the time schedule etc..
Please refer to the chapter "Calculations, projections and statements about the future" (page 60).
"There can therefore be no guarantee that the developments and results described in this Whitepaper are actually achieved. The buyer bears the risk of diverging developments and results."

Therefore, we cannot meet your request for a refund.

Best,

Your Staramba Support Team​

dulleta

STT Investor
STT Investor
You will not get your refund unless you are a US investor. I tried to get my refund but this is the response I get from Staramba.

"
Support Agent (Staramba SE)​
Jul 19, 10:23 AM CEST​
Hello Godofredo,​
As we have already informed you, every token buyer had the opportunity to revoke his purchase within a period of 14 days without giving reasons. However, your purchase of a token was almost a year ago.​
According to our whitepaper there may be deviations in the time schedule etc..​
Please refer to the chapter "Calculations, projections and statements about the future" (page 60).​
"There can therefore be no guarantee that the developments and results described in this Whitepaper are actually achieved. The buyer bears the risk of diverging developments and results."​
Therefore, we cannot meet your request for a refund.​
Best,​
Your Staramba Support Team​
What the hell? They MUST refund because they postponed the project.

If the project is launched the price falls to 0 they have no responsibility based on the whitepaper
BUT the project is not launched yet. All tokens are locked.

It's like a SCAM that was planned.

dulleta

STT Investor
STT Investor
the group so we can get back our hard earned money..
Can you send me link of Telegram group? We need to unite! Staramba has no right to keep our hard earned money.
If they stopped the project they must refund, like Civil, like other companies.
They even rejected my country for investing & still keep my money for 1+ year. Ridiculous!