What about stock prices... explanation needed.

RubensRainelli

SCAMMED Staramba Investor
STT Investor
Website
t.me
Because they demonstrate that they don't have the capacity to make anything, if you try the Materia.one demo... It's the same as the video before the ITO, with no further progress, I wouldn't invest in stocks on a company that has no communication with his investors and act like scammers locking the tokens when they open on a public exchange...

Felipesku

What about their previous accomplishments... its obvious that they cam make things and sell them making good money. Why today is different than yesterday? Or maybe someone wanted to make cash and that's it...

Steffen

Administrator
Staff member
Because they demonstrate that they don't have the capacity to make anything, if you try the Materia.one demo... It's the same as the video before the ITO, with no further progress, I wouldn't invest in stocks on a company that has no communication with his investors and act like scammers locking the tokens when they open on a public exchange...
Dear Rubens,
Thank you for your opinion. The fact is, that the MATERIA.ONE VIP Showcase is totally different to the video material we published during the ITO. It may happen that we exclusively published some images from the Showcase but not more.

Steffen

Administrator
Staff member
What about their previous accomplishments... its obvious that they cam make things and sell them making good money. Why today is different than yesterday? Or maybe someone wanted to make cash and that's it...
Today, no exact date can be provided when token classes B and later A will be reached. Every step is depending on regulations of the respective authority and has to be approved by the regulator in advance.
However, there is the possibility of a restricted trade within the Leondra Exchange (Leondra Wallet) since 18th December 2018.